How to make pepes udang
There are many benefits of pepes udang. In addition delicious and easy to make, it has a high nutritional value. It is very delicious when served as a lunch with warm rice. Here are recipes and instructions on how to make pepes udang :
Pepes udang ingredients :
- 1/2 pounds wet shrimp, remove the peel then puree
- 4 red chilies
- 1/2 coconut, grated and mashed
- 5 onions
- 2 garlic
- 2 eggs
- salt, tamarind, spices, and banana leaves to taste
How to Make pepes udang:
- Puree all ingredients, then mix all the ingredients and give tamarind water and egg, then stir.
- Put 3 tablespoons of batter in the leaves, then wrap and hook with a stick. steamed until cooked.
- To be more savory, bake then it’s ready to serve.