6 Tips to Prevent Dehydration
Dehydration can occur in all skin types and all ages, especially for those who have dry skin. Dehydration is caused by the loss of water from the skin and occurs when the skin loses more moisture. Dehydration often causes the skin to become thin and wrinkled look.
Here are some ways that you can do to prevent dehydration of the skin :
- Drink lots of water
Normally advised to consume at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Energy drinks can encourage people to drink more fluids because of the high sodium in it.
- Avoid beverages containing caffeine and alcohol, both equally can lead to dehydration.
- Avoid beverages containing carbonate as burning can cause distension or feeling of fullness and prevent fluid consumption.
- Wear light-colored clothes that absorb heat
- Try to be in a cool place, protected from the sun and protect your skin with sunblock.