Kakap asam pedas a.k.a sour snapper is a kind of delicious food. Here is the recipes of sour snapper
- Snapper, 1 kg, wash, clean
- Red pepper, 150 grams, mashed
- Onions, 10 pieces
- Garlic, 10 pieces
- Large tomato, 2 pieces
- Hazelnut, 5 pieces
- Turmeric, 3 cm
- Ginger, 3 cm
- Kandis Acid taste
- Carambola 5 pieces, halved
- Turmeric leaf, 2 pieces
- Basil leaves, 1 bunch
- Water, to taste
How to cook :
- All the spices crushed, except turmeric and Carambola.
- Boil water, then put all the spices when it is boiled
- Once thickened, enter the fish, vegetables Carambola, and kandis acid, stir well.
- Add basil leaves and chili. Cook until boiling, remove from heat and serve.
This recipes serves for 2 snappers.