Tips on Prevent from Blackheads
Having blackheads truly decline our confident, but do not worry. This time we will share about How to Remove Blackheads Naturally :
- Get to know your skin type
Usually, blackheads easily appear on oily skin. By identifying the skin type, you can easily choose a suitable facial cleanser products.
- Choose a suitable cleanser, which can make the skin really clean, fresh, and chewy.
Give them a month to try the effectiveness of the cleaners you use.
- Choose the right moisturizer.
For normal to oily skin, use oil free moisturizer.
- Avoid comedogenic products.
Product that can cause blackheads are cleansing milk, sunscreen, foundation, pressed powder, shampoo and conditioner made from ginseng. Among that, pressed powder is a product that contains the highest comedogenic substances.
- Live healthy and well nourished. Get enough sleep and rest, avoid stress
- Facial is one way to eliminate blackheads completely and accurately.
Do facials regularly especially after the menstrual period. This is to avoid the occurrence of hormonal changes during menstruation, which produce oil more active.
- Reduce consumption of chocolate, milk chocolate, durian, peanuts, eggs, cashew nuts, cheese, avocado, mango ripe, clams, cream powder, milk, fried food, coconut milk, and fatty meats