This kind of drink contain antioxidants that are good for the body. Still, it’s good to keep your attention to composition. Do not let the good content broken because the wrong composition. Following are the tips :
1. choose green tea. It is not without reason, green tea contain more antioxidants than other teas.
2. Although adding cream on a cup of tea can increase the sensation of taste, it’s good for you not to do that. Use of cream will interfere the absorption of antioxidants contained in the tea. However, you can add the milk, soy milk, almond milk, to add the sensation of taste.
3. You can consume a maximum of five cups of tea each with 200 ml .
4. it’s good for you to drink tea 1-2 hours before or after eating, this is because the active substance of tea can inhibit absorption of nutrients in the food you consume.
5. If you are using the teabag, don’t soak it into the hot water for a long time. You can soak about 2-3 minutes. Because the klorine contained in it will be merged at the brewing process.
6. Tea should be made in warm conditions around 65 degrees Celsius so that all the goodness of tea not destroyed due to heat.