A health expert Dr. Sadoso Sumosardjuno, Sp.KO said that regular physical activity can increase sympathetic nervous activity that increases blood flow to the genital area.
The Following is the exercise to shape and stretch the muscles. These movements will strengthen and flex the muscles related to sexual activity. Perform each movement 2 sets, each repeated 10 times.
Here are the moves :
- Crunch, Raise the leg
- Lie on your back with both feet up onto a chair or exercise ball. Bent your knees with an angle of 90 degrees.
- Place both hands behind your head sagly.
- Contract your abdominal muscles and raise your head and shoulders off the floor. Hold briefly, then lower
- Lying, bent body to the Top
- Lying on his stomach with both legs attached cross. The radius on the point position, both hands placed on the floor, right in front of both shoulders.
- Raise your shoulders slowly, stretch both arms. Lift upper body off the floor as far as possible, as much as you do it without feeling sick
- Try to keep your hips stay on the floor. If you feel pain in your back, keep your elbows bent and forearms remain on the floor.
- Push Up using ball
- Place bodies as the push-up position with shins on a ball. Both hands is under shoulders.
- Bend the elbows and lower your chest toward the floor. Stop when your upper arms parallel to the floor. Pause, then push back up. If exercise is too heavy, try push ups with knees on the floor.
- Superman or Superwoman
- Lying on his stomach on the floor with his arms stretched upward. Toes on pointing position.
- Gradually, raise your right arm and leg as high as possible, but do not feel sick. Then, rest for a while, lower and repeat with opposite arm and leg. If you feel this movement is light, try to lift both arms and both legs at the same time.