Cosmetics that should be avoid when pregnant
Here are some cosmetics that need to be avoided when you are pregnant because the materials contained in it can harm your pregnancy :
- Hair treatments that use chemicals as they do in rebonding, curling, or the hair coloring.
This is because the chemicals in them will get into the pores of the head and into the blood stream and is extremely harmful to the fetus and increase the risk of the fetus born with a disability.
- The use cream hair removers should also be avoided.
- Acne medication that contains Retinol A,
it is usage in high doses will result in a stunted infant development
- Acne medication containing Benzoyl Peroxide.
- Acne medications containing Accutane.
This will lead to the risk of fetal birth defects or even fetal death
- Acne medications containing hydrocortisone.
This will lead to the risk of birth defects or will experience fetal toxicity
- Acne medications For facial treatment that contain salicylic acid.
It can cause complications in pregnant women.
- Sunscreen products that contain avobenzone and oxybenzone that are absorbed easily in the skin.
It can affect the fetal development
- Lotion or a skin cleanser containing salicylic acid.
The use of high doses can cause defects in the fetus.
- Skin care products that use of parabens preservatives.
It can cause reproductive system of baby will be disrupted.
- Skin whitening products that contain hydroquinone.
These chemicals will affect the enzymes in the body and hold natural ingredients needed by the fetus.
- Whitening products containing synthetic ingredients.
It can make a pregnant woman be allergic.