For patients with diabetes, It is not only taking the drug regularly and pay attention to diet accordingly.
But it also should not underestimate the injury, especially in the area of leg.
Because the foot ulcers in diabetic patients can be fatal if not treated properly so it will get amputation.
Here are the steps to care for feet:
- Ensure the cleanliness and humidity of legs
- Do not forget to cut the nails.
Nails that are too long feared to be broken and it can make a small cut on your foot.
- Do foot massage therapy once a week.
It is intended to improve blood circulation and reduce numbness in the feet
- Do not bend the legs after walking or running.
- Use socks or shoes when traveling to protect your feet