When fasting, saliva production is reduced so that the mouth becomes drier. It will result bad breath. This is a thing that should be avoided. The following are ways to reduce bad breath while fasting :
1. After the meal, clean your teeth with toothpaste that contains fluoride.
2. If necessary, clean between your teeth with special dental floss.
3. Gargle with mouthwash to kill bacteria lodged in the oral cavity.
4. Clean your tongue with a special tool that is widely available on the market.
5. Consume at least 2-3 glasses of water at meal.
6. For a natural way, try gargling with a mixture of betel leaf.
7. Avoid foods that are inviting dragon breath such as jengkol and red onion.
8. After breaking, try to drink a cup of green tea.