Here are some tips that can be done to reduce the pesticides found in food:
- Buy and eat organic food production
- Get used to wash vegetables and fruits with a special soap to remove pesticide or wash it under running tap water then rinse with warm boiled water
- For Non-organic fruits should be peeled
- For Non-organic vegetables the outer leaves should be discarded before being cooked
- For poultry, remove the skin and fat before being cooked
- For red meat, discard the fat before being cooked
- For dairy products, choose low-fat products, such as organic milk, organic butter, organic cheese, etc.