Skin Care Tips for Pregnant
Here are tips on skin care during pregnancy:
- Use a gentle cleanser.
- Use a facial cleanser that contains no residues or glycerin
- If your skin is very dry, wash your skin with a cleanser that contains no soap and use a gentle cleanser and moisturize
- Wash your face no more than twice a day to avoid skin from becoming too dry.
- Use a moisturizer that contains at least SPF 15, and can protect from UVA and UVB rays
- Use sunscreen every day to avoid skin discoloration
- Use a thin makeup and reasonable.
- Always consult with your doctor in cosmetics selection