The symptomps of ovaria
Cancer, a disease that kills most women, especially breast cancer and ovarian cancer. Ovarian cancer usually attacks the ovaries which have abnormal development of cells. Growing very rapidly in the early stage and advanced stage can happen in just one year.
Below are some common symptoms of ovarian cancer, according to Dr. Shruti Bahtia, as reported by Indiatimes:
- Often feel pain in the abdomen
- Loss of appetite and always feeling full
- Nausea, vomiting and often bloated
- Always feeling tired
- Decline or significant weight gain without reason
- Shortness of breath
- Always feel to urinate all the time
- Size of the stomach getting bigger
- There is bleeding in the vagina, even if not menstruation
- Frequently get headaches
If you often feel the above symptoms, immediately consult your doctor.