Third Trimester Pregnancy Tips
Here are tips for pregnant women in the third trimester :
- Do not eat too many foods with high salinity because it can cause seizures in the foot in the foot due to accumulation of salts that block blood flow in the legs.
- If you sleep, you should take the sideways position, especially to the left. This helps the blood circulation
- Do sports such as exercising or swimming to avoid cramps.
- Avoid changes in body temperature that is too drastic.
At this time the blood vessels of pregnant women is at an excessive sensitivity. This condition can make a pregnant woman become tired quickly.
- Do not ever stop urinating, as this can cause infection in the bladder.
- Do aromatherapy or relaxation so get the calm sense before birthing
- Expand the rest to save energy before birthing
- Take light and gently massage around the legs using thumb every night