Tips on buying baby stuff
In order to better prepared to welcome your baby, there are a few things you need to prepare as the following:
of course, you must give your baby name :D. You can find it much in internet
At the beginning of the birth, the baby will only use diapers because of the intensity of urination and defecation are still quite often. Buy diapers in greater numbers, at least two dozen, to anticipate the risk of running out of diapers, especially in the rainy season.
Buy clothes when needed, whether it was long sleeve, short sleeve or sleeveless.
- Gloves: to anticipate the baby’s nails scratched face.
- Baby carrier both instant and long cloth.
- Waterproof so the urine baby does not penetrate into the mattress
- Mosquito nets that protect the baby from mosquitoes and other types of insects, especially when the baby is sleeping
- Toiletries for your baby such as towels, washcloths, buckets, soap and shampoo