Keep and care the health of ear is not just cleaning. There are many things to do to keep healthy the organ of hearing. Well, as quoted from several sources, here are the following:
- Reduce the intensity usage of earphones
Listening to music using earphones with the loud volume can cause interference with the organ of hearing. Noise above 100 dB for more than 1 hour per day within 5 years can cause a person to suffer permanent hearing loss.
- Stay away from the too noisy environment
Environment that is too noisy such as highways, music studio, or concert can also aggravate the health condition of the hearing organ.
- Use safety equipment when driving or when in noisy places such as in factories.
- Don’t clean the ear with a finger or pointed object other than a cotton bud.
Although cotton bud fairly effective, its use should also be careful. Clean only the outer ear and the cavity.Alternatively use a soft towel soaked in warm water. Clean the outside of the ear hole slowly.
- Consult a health ear for an ear at least once a year