5 tips on natural diet
A person’s health is influenced by many factors, such as thoughts, level of activity, weather, health, the environment, and also diet or proper diet.
Looking at the fact that so many people are fooled by fad diets and practical lightning, then Don Colbert through his book “WHAT YOU DO NOT KNOW MAY BE KILLING YOU” outlines five dietary pattern that is not only easy to implement, but also healthy and cheap.
With this diet, you do not need to cut down on your eating and torturing yourself with a variety of expensive drugs. You just have to choose the right foods to be consumed.
- Reduce foods that contain high starch, such as bread, instant cereal products, crackers, bagels, pretzels, corn, popcorn, potatoes, parsnip, potato chips, pasta, rice, rice flour cakes, beans, and bananas until half or three-quarters of servings. If these foods are eliminated from your diet, then it’s even better.
- Avoid foods that are rich in sugar, such as candy, cookies, cakes, pies, and donuts.
If you must consume sugar, use Sweet Balance (sweetener made from kiwi) or Stevia (sweetener made from plants).
- Increase consumption of non starchy vegetables, such as lettuce, cabbage, spinach, broccoli, asparagus, green beans, and cauliflower.
If you have reached your ideal weight, you may eat beans, peas, and lentils. However, if it is not, then eat these foods in moderation.
- Choose a healthy meat, such as turkey breast, chicken breast, fish, beef and wild. Choose low-fat soft cheese. For healthy it is recommended nuts, seeds, pure olive oil, a little organic butter.
If you want to make a salad, then use pure olive oil and vinegar as dressing or canola mayonnaise.
- Eat three times a day consisting of fruit, no starchy vegetables, lean meats, and good fats. You also have to keep eating healthy snacks at mid-morning, afternoon, and evening.
By following the above diet, you will not only be able to get slim body, but also an increase in energy and health.