While traveling and need a public toilet, we should aware about bacteria. There is a some steps we need to do in order to get free from bacteria in public toilet, here they are :
- Make sure you always carry tissues or paper towels. This is quite practical. So, that you can use a tissue to clean the toilet holder, before use it.
- Try to always bring wet tissue in your purse. This is useful if the water in the public restrooms is dirty, pooled, or not available. Choose a type of wet tissue that does not contain alcohol and has a soft fiber.
- Don’t forget to always wash your hands thoroughly with SOAP under running water.
- Close the tap by coating hands with a tissue. Tap is one place where there are many bacteria.
- Don’t forget to dry your hands after urination and defecation.