How to practically maintain teeth healthy
Here are some practical tips on how to maintain healthy teeth.
- Avoid sugary foods. Too much sugar can cause a hole, make yellowish teeth, and other dental problems. Plus, too much sugar is not good for your health. So, reduce the consumption of sugar.
- Brush your teeth every morning and night (before bed).
- Avoid cigarette. Perhaps this is difficult, but it is very important for the health of your teeth and your body.
- Try to reduce the consumption of coffee. You do not need to stop drinking coffee, but reduce the consumption everyday.
- Floss! Often food flakes stay in between the teeth, and the toothbrush is not able to push it away. Therefore dental floss is needed