How to prevent from swine flu
Recently swine flu outbreak. And, we all know that prevention is far better than cure, Therefore, you to protect yourself. This post will discuss about how to prevent from swine flu.
- Keep your distance! If you know that there is someone who is sick, or have flu symptoms, then you should keep the distance.
- Try to keep your nasal cavity remains in a moist state. Virus usually enters the body through the dry nasal cavity. When the nasal cavity dry? When you are in the air conditioner room during the summer or while being near the fireplace to keep warm during winter.You can make yourself a natural nasal moisturizer with practical recipe follows: mix 1 oz of olive with 10 drops of tea tree oil, 10 drops of lavender oil, 5 drops of eucalyptus oil, 5 drops of oregano oil, and 5 drops of clove oil. Rub oil mixture on top of each nostril before going to work. Apply it when you feel your nose dry. This recipe is good for the kids too.
- Consume raw garlic as much as possible. Garlic has many benefits for our bodies.
- Consume vitamins by eating fruits and vegetables.
- Usually a person’s immune system tends to weak in the turn of seasons. To keep it strong, eat fresh fruits and vegetables as much as possible. In addition, green juices, such as cabbage juice, lettuce juice or spinach juice is also good. You can also make healthy juice by mixing 1 carrots with 1 stalk celery, a handful of spinach, 3-4 dandelion leaves, and half an apple. Drinking immediately, as these will refresh your body and make immune cells become stronger.
- Consume vitamin and mineral rich in antioxidants. More recommended in liquid form because it is more quickly absorbed by the body.