Is your food container safe
To minimize the harmful effects of plastic content there are some things we can do as below :
- Do not put food or drink, either hot or cold in a plastic container.
- Do not put a plastic container in the microwave or other heating devices, because high temperatures can produce a chemical that make plastic melt and seep into the food.
- In addition, if forced to buy canned food then choose package made of glass or cans that free from plastic
- In lieu of a plastic cup, use a glass or stainless steel cups. The same thing if you plan to travel. As far as possible keep your drinking water in bottles made from stainless steel. This material is much more secure than plastic.
- Another way that safe and healthy is to reduce the consumption of canned products and replace them with fresh natural food products.