The fact of water to our bo
- Approximately 60% of your body is composed of water, and 75% muscle is composed of a water.
- There are three source of water in our body : from the food, the drinks, and metabolism
- In general, we are advised to consume at least eight glasses of water every day, but certainly the volume of the body need everyday is 2.5 liters
- Drinking alcoholic beverages can make dehydration quickly
- Mineral water can suppress your appetite
- Consume much water can help overcome some diseases, such as: chronic fatigue, allergies, depression, digestive problems, urinary problems, constipation etc.
- Water can keep the muscles remain flexible
There is no harm in drinking water as much as possible. But do not forget to consume vegetables and fruits, because they also contain water and minerals your body needs