WHEN migraine attack, it will make suffer. When it is relapse, the patient not just feel head pain on one side, But if the pain gets worse, the patients may also get nausea, fear of light or noise even vomiting.
But before you decide downing drugs, here are some tips on first aid to migraine attacks :
- Drink enough water warm as long as you do not feel nausea and vomiting. Lack of water intake will aggravate the head pain you suffered.
- Lie down in a room that does not have excessive light.
Light or glare of the sun, can cause pain difficult to lose. The selection of the little dark room can make you a little comfort. Make sure it is not too noisy.
- Put a cloth soaked in cold water can also help. It is to make you more fresh.
- Alternatively, you can eat ginger candy or ginger drink.
This method can reduce the nausea that often accompanies migraines. A study showed that ginger may reduce migraine and mild headaches to 63 percent, compared with 39 percent of patients taking a placebo drug.
- Finally, give a massage at an pain area with a soft