Here are the things You should not said or done when visiting stroke patients.
- Avoid saying “smart” or “nice” as if he was a child.
- Don’t speak aloud to stroke patients as if they have trouble hearing.
- do not speak very slowly as if the stroke patients doesn’t understanding your speech. It will make them feel stupid.
- Don’t mimic stroke sufferers face like tilting lips, it’s not funny it’s going to hurt their hearts.
- When the stroke patients speak, though elusive, do not break his talking, let he finished speaking.