Who says exercise is intended only for adults. In addition to making healthy, exercise for children also contribute to the development of body and mental. If you are difficult to persuade your children to exercise, here are the tips you can do:
- Prepare the exercise equipment they need.
Whether it’s clothes, towels or shoes. You can invite them to purchase appropriate equipment that they like. It will increase the spirit children to diligently exercising.
- Make the exercise schedule.
Discuss with your child about the right time. Although it is difficult to make them adhere to the schedule, but it is the first step for them to learn discipline.
- Give a variety of exercise options preferred by children.
You can make list of activities such as swimming, jogging to the park, or cycling around the house for example.
- Vary the form of exercise with a variety of fun games.
- Invite their friends and combine it with some joyfull games can be a powerful way to make them exercise.