Tips on how to overcome bad breath
Have you brushed your teeth and rinsed with mouthwash after eating, but still smell? In fact you’ve tried many different tools the experts suggested, but it is still smell. So, how to overcome bad breath.
Never despair, there are some tips from WomanOnly that will solve your bad breath problem. Let’s find out the following :
- Create a schedule vegetables diet for you, raw vegetables better. At least consume 50% of raw vegetables every day for 2 weeks. And do it routinely.
- Make sure you drink 1 – 1.5 liters of mineral water every day.
- Avoid foods that cause bad smell, such as onions, coffee, and ice cream.
- Make sure your toothbrush is always clean from germs, soak toothbrush with hot water at least once a week so that the germs that stick escape from your toothbrush.
- Avoid all types of products containing tobacco, especially cigarettes, the smokers tend to have bad breath.
- Consume fresh fruits and vegetables every day, never missed tips on this one, because it’s benefits not only to prevent bad breath but also for health.
- visit the dentist every 6 months.
Do not forget to share these tips you to colleagues and friends who have the same problem. Happy fresh breath.