What should be done when get Whitish disease
The symptoms of vaginal discharge usually associated with normal gland function around the vagina, cervix, or the inside of the uterus that become more active due to hormones.
Normal vaginal discharge usually occurs at 2 weeks after menstruation. Likewise, when a woman in a state of sexual arousal, the vagina increased mucus production. This makes the vagina more moist, thus facilitating the process of sexual intercourse and prevent the irritation of the vagina due to friction.
Vaginal discharge can be a sign of a woman’s fertility. It can also clean the dirt that may be stuck in the vagina. So, it is normal if vagina get wet.
Physically, normal vaginal discharge looks like egg whites, no itching or odor. However, if it is more viscous mucus, milk white color or yellow-green, and accompanied with odor and itching, then the condition is not normal anymore.
Whitish disease is usually caused by inflammation of the genital lips, vagina, or cervix. The situation can be caused by bacteria, fungi, parasites, and viruses. It is often associated with cervical cancer. See a gynecologist to detect more accurately so that you know how to cure it.
To prevent the occurrence of whitish disease, it is necessary to note about environmental cleanliness, bathrooms, clothing and vagina itself as described below :
- Dry the genitals with a towel or tissue when sweating or after a bowel movement. To avoid infection from micro-organisms derived from the anus or rectum, it is recommended wiping from front to back.
- Avoid wearing tight underwear that do not absorb sweat. We recommend using the material of cotton panties.
- When using public restrooms do not wash with stagnant water. Use water flowing from the faucet, because it was feared that stagnant water contaminated with the fungus candida.
- Avoid sexual intercourse until the whiteness disappear.
- When using soap to clean the V area, then choose the perfume-free soap, alcohol, and chemicals in order to balance the sex organs naturally.
- If you have diabetes, then keep the sugar remains normal.
- Do not underestimate the disease when it came, because of various dangerous diseases around the uterus can be caused by it, such as pelvic inflammatory disease, ectopic pregnancy, premature delivery, babies born with low birth weight, and uterine cancer.