How to care your towel
Hygiene towel directly affect your health. Because every day it is used at least twice a day, and in direct contact with the skin, so you should pay more attention to it’s maintenance and cleanliness.
Here are some tips about care towel:
- Towels shall be laundered once a week to keep them clean and comfortable.
Just imagine, for 7 days you use it to dry every inch of your body parts. Indeed after shower, logically germs and dirt will be expelled by soap. But not all bacteria can be blurred, there are some still stuck in the towel. Try to observe the color change after you use a clean towel for at least a week, whether it is darkening or not
- Soak a towel with warm water and detergent at least 30 minutes before you wash. Warm water can help the performance of the detergent to fade all the dirt on the towel.
- Separate towels with other clothes to avoid contamination of germs from the outside.
The clothes you wear for outdoor activities carry different types of germs, so it is not safe if you mix it.
- If you have new towel, do not mix old and new towels in a laundry. New towels contain more chemicals that need to be cleaned first, by soaking it in hot water and detergent thoroughly.
- After washing, soak a towel in the water mixed with disinfectant.
- Make sure the towel is dry after used in order not to grow mushrooms. Drying in a dry place and exposed to the sun.
Health and beauty skin begins with what you wear everyday, so care it more carefully.