Aloe Vera, you must be familiar with this plants. The famous green plant that fertilize the hair and skin. But did you know that this plant has other benefits in addition to cosmetics. Here are some of the benefits of Aloe Vera:
- cool the sunburn skin, especially for those who often work outdoors.
- Overcome skin problems caused by weather, such as dry skin, redness, flaking, and mild irritation or rashes.
- fade the reddish color in bruises on the body.
- overcome the wound caused by razors.
- overcome the burns wound.
- Relieve blister skin .
- Can be used as Anti aging cream
- overcome the itch due to insect bites.
- can fade SCAR and strecth mark, white stripes or red due to pregnancy.
- Treat injuries of scratched by knife.
- fade the blackish spots on the skin.
- can be used as a substitute for hair conditioner and jelly.
- can be used to reduce the acne.
- used to heal of sprue.
- can be used as a natural body lotion.
- to relieve the cramps muscle.
- Reduce dandruff on the head.